Here we go guys, In this article, we will be talking about How tall is Stephen Curry. Steph Curry aka Stephen Curry is a professional basketball player who is currently playing for the Golden State Warriors in the National Basketball Association (NBA).
Best known for his incredible shooting and ball-handling skills. One aspect of his physical appearance that is often discussed is his height. So, how tall is Steph Curry? The answer is that he stands at 6 feet 3 inches (1.91 meters) tall.
READ MORE – How Tall Is Shaq? Top 10 Facts About Shaquille O’Neal
In addition, The average height for an NBA player is around 6 feet 7 inches (2.01 meters). While Curry’s height may not be considered particularly tall for a basketball player, it has not stopped him from becoming one of the most successful players in the league.
Additionally, his height allows him to get low to the ground, which helps him generate more energy in his shots and makes it more challenging for defenders to block them.
Steph’s brother Seth Curry is also a professional basketball player and is 6 feet 2 inches tall. Also, His height has been a topic of discussion due to his father, Dell Curry(a former professional basketball player who is 6 feet 4 inches tall).
Steph Curry has managed to achieve incredible success in the NBA. He has won six NBA All-Star selections, two NBA Most Valuable Player Awards, and three NBA championships with the Golden State Warriors.
10 Incredible Facts About Steph
- Curry is the son of Sonya and Dell Curry. He was born in Akron, Ohio, at Summa Akron City Hospital.
- Stephen is widely considered one of the greatest basketball players of all time and the most excellent shooter in the history of the NBA.
- He has won four NBA championships and received an NBA Finals MVP Award and an NBA All-Star Game MVP Award.
- He played college basketball for the Davidson Wildcats, where he set career scoring records.
- In 2014–15, Curry won his first league MVP award.
- On December 14, 2021, Curry set the NBA record for career three-pointers, passing Ray Allen.
- He was also a member of Toronto 5–0, a club team that plays across Ontario.
- He was also an honorable mention in Sports Illustrated’s All-Mid-Major.
- In his final season at Davidson, Curry averaged 28.6 points, 5.6 assists, and 2.5 steals.