- The rapper Future just filed suit against Eliza Seraphin, the woman alleging Future fathered his SEVENTH child with her, for defamation and invasion of privacy.
- Future claims Eliza’s sharing intimate facts about him from their private sexual relationship in order to gain clout and squeeze money outta him.
- Eliza posted a photo on Instagram captioned, “I keep my teeth clean, cause I love to talk back 😃”, direct response to Future’s lawsuit accusing her of defaming his good name.
- Future doesn’t address whether he’s the father to Eliza’s child.
- Future points to several statements and interviews where Eliza has talked about him.
Read More :- Listen To Drake & Future New Track ‘Desires’
Full Article :-
Future doesn’t address whether he’s the father to Eliza’s child, but he says they had a sexual relationship from 2016 to 2018 and claims he never would have slept with her in the first place if he knew she would kiss and tell.
we’ll let TMZ handle the rest of this struggle:
In the docs, Future claims Eliza gave a vivid description of his genitals during an interview with Rah Ali and then blasted it out to her Instagram followers.
In the suit, Future also claims Eliza is spreading lies about him on social media — like the time she claimed he hired someone to murder her because she wouldn’t get an abortion — and claims it’s hurting his brand and causing substantial emotional distress.
Future wants a court to stop Eliza from trashing his name publicly and he’s going after her for damages.
Eliza posted a smiling photo on Instagram captioned, “I keep my teeth clean, cause I love to talk back 😃” She looks to be in a cheerful mood in the snap.
The photo appears to be a direct response to Future’s lawsuit accusing her of defaming his good name.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.