Short Read –
- The singer-songwriter Harry Styles has postponed his Love On Tour due to COVID-19.
- Singer shared a post on Instagram with the caption “the upcoming tour in the UK and Europe will be rescheduled to 2021.”
- The ‘Fine Line’ singer was set to begin his European tour in Birmingham next month.
- Check out the rescheduled dates below. All tickets remain valid for the new shows.
- He joins the likes of Dua Lipa, who also announced details of rescheduled shows yesterday as the virus.
Full Article –
The singer-songwriter Harry Styles has postponed his Love On Tour due to COVID-19. He shared a post on Instagram with the caption “the upcoming tour in the UK and Europe will be rescheduled to 2021.”
Singer-songwriter said, “Anyone who knows me, knows that performing has always been my favorite part of working in music. However, during times like these, the safety and protection of touring crew, fans, and everyone else around the world is an immediate priority.”
“For obvious reasons, the upcoming tour in the UK and Europe will be rescheduled to 2021. Tickets already purchased will be valid for these shows,” He added, “In the meantime, we will be closely monitoring the situation around the world and will continue updating you in the months to come.”
“For the safety of yourself and others, please self-isolate. We’re all in this together.
I can’t wait to see you out on the road as soon as it’s safe to do so. Until then, treat people with kindness.”
Check out the rescheduled dates below.
Harry Edward Styles is an English singer, songwriter, and actor. His musical career began in 2010, when he auditioned as a solo contestant on the British music competition series The X Factor. He was eliminated early on, but he was brought back to form the boy band One Direction.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.