- The music artists Fedde Le Grand & Josh Cumbee has released their new single called ‘Dancing Shoes’. Check out the song below.
- This time Fedde teamed up with Cumbee for his new single ‘Dancing Shoes’.
- The song “Dancing Shoes” seems to want to take us back to the 1920s as it’s heavy on the horns and has a distinct swing big band vibe to it.
- Meanwhile, this is a super energetic track, the drop is super club and festival friendly, this one going off during Fedde’s Ultra set.
- The lyric that stands out to me is “It seems like the devil’s always nipping at my heels, but thank god I got my dancing shoes.”
Fedde Le Grand & Josh Cumbee “Dancing Shoes”
Fedde Le Grand & Josh Cumbee New Single “Dancing Shoes” Out Now! Like this track? Download or add it to your favourite Spotify/Apple Music playlist by clicking HERE: https://fanlink.to/DancingShoes
The Dutch DJ Fedde Le Grand & American musician Josh Cumbee has released their new song called ‘Dancing Shoes‘ at Interstellar. after so long time, they teamed up together for his new single ‘Dancing Shoes‘.
As You may know that Cumbee from his vocal work on Armin van Buuren’s pop-crossover hit “Sunny Days,” Cumbee’s vocals on “Dancing Shoes” are nothing like that. His vocals are distorted as he sings in a folk-country cadence over the beat and production.
Joshua Kissiah Cumbee is an American musician, multi-instrumentalist, singer, songwriter and record producer. He is best known for his artist collaborations with Armin van Buuren and as a songwriter for other artists.
Fedde Le Grand is a Dutch house DJ, record producer and remixer from Utrecht.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.