Short Read –
- The Colombian singer J Balvin has released his new track called ‘Rojo’ from the album Colores.
- In the video, Balvin is en route to witness the birth of his daughter at the hospital. While driving and talking on his phone, he suffers a fatal accident.
- Previously he has released his two more songs named “Blanco” and “Morado,” and that song will also feature on his upcoming album Colores.
- The new fourth studio album Colores is coming next month, we can pre-save the album by clicking here : https://jbalvin.lnk.to/ColoresYD
- Oasis was nominated for Best Latin Rock, Urban or Alternative Album at the 2020 Grammy Awards.
Full Article –
The Colombian singer J Balvin has released his new track called ‘Rojo‘ from the album Colores. Stream here.
J. Balvin – Rojo
In the video clip, Balvin is en route to witness the birth of his daughter at the hospital. While driving and talking on his phone, he suffers a fatal accident. He then continues to haunt his family, from the birth of his newborn through scenes of his family trying to move forward in the wake of his death.
From heartfelt interactions with his growing daughter to humorous interactions with would-be suitors working to court the mother of his child, Balvin watches over their lives, ultimately accepting that life should continue on for those he loves.
Colores album track List:
6. “(Sky) Verde”
9. “Arcoiris (Mr. Eazi)”
Read More:- Lady Gaga Massive New Song ‘Stupid Love’ Out Now
José Álvaro Osorio Balvín is a Colombian reggaeton singer. Balvin was born in Medellín, Colombia. At age 17, he moved to the United States. He moved to Oklahoma and New York to learn English and was influenced by the music he heard there.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.