The American singer Post Malone will launch his own French rosé wine named ‘Maison No. 9′.
SHORT READ –
- The American singer Post Malone will launch his own French rosé wine ‘Maison No. 9′.
- Malone shared a post & said that “rosé is for when you want to get a little fancy”.
- Malone will be launched French rosé wine next month.
- This venture into wine came after the rapper visited Provence last year.
- ‘Maison No. 9’ is named after Malone’s favourite tarot card, the Nine of Swords.
FULL ARTICLE –
‘Maison No. 9’ will launch next month online, you can find out more about the wine by clicking here.
In line with the tasting notes, the “inviting aromas of freshly picked fruit, such as ripe pineapple, pear, and strawberry, meet hints of candy French desserts as soon as uncorked.
The clean, dry, crisp end is balanced and spherical with a texture that’s mouthwatering and savoury, good for consuming by itself or with a wide range of dishes.”
The result is ‘Maison No. 9’, which is named after Malone’s favourite tarot card, the Nine of Swords.
Malone shared a post on his Instagram account with the caption, “rosé is for when you want to get a little fancy.”
“It’s a nice switch-up and I have been thinking about doing my own wine for a while,” he added. “It was great to work with Global Brand Equities because they saw the vision and we got to do some super cool stuff. Maison No. 9 goes down smooth, and you’re all going to love it!”
Post Malone launches Own French Rosé Wine ‘Maison No. 9′
Post Malone(Real Name Austin Richard Post) is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, and actor. Known for his introspective songwriting and laconic vocal style, Post has gained acclaim for bending a range of genres including country, grunge, hip hop, and R&B.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.