Short Read –
- The American rapper Rich The Kid has released a new album called ‘BOSS MAN.’
- The album features 19 brand new track by the Rich The Kid.
- The music artist Lil Baby, DaBaby, Post Malone, Lil Tjay & many more collaborated with RTK.
- YoungBoy Never Broke Again makes two appearances on “Racks On” and “Money Talk.”
- Nicki Minaj also guests on a Smash David-produced song called “Not Sorry.”
Must Read – Niall Horan Second Album ‘Heartbreak Weather’ Out Now
Full Article –
The American rapper Rich The Kid has released a new album called ‘BOSS MAN.’ The album features 19 brand new track by the Rich The Kid. Which includes Lil Baby, DaBaby, Lil Tjay, London On Da Track, and Post Malone, who appears on “V12,” which Rich calls “one of my favorite songs on the album.” YoungBoy Never Broke Again makes two appearances on “Racks On” and “Money Talk.”
Rich The Kid ‘Boss Man’ out now! Like this track? Download or add it to your favorite Spotify/Apple Music playlist by clicking HERE: https://richthekid.lnk.to/BOSSMAN
Boss Man, which will be Rich’s first release on Republic Records, has previously spawned singles including the Quavo-assisted “That’s Tuff” and “Money Talk” with NBA YoungBoy.
Boss Man will be a two-part album. Rich is already working on Part 2, which will have a “more serious” tone.
Read More – Jay Electronica Drops Debut Album ‘A Written Testimony’
Rich the Kid(Real Name Dimitri Roger) is an American rapper and songwriter. Currently signed to Republic Records, he released his debut album, The World Is Yours, on March 30, 2018. His second studio album, The World Is Yours 2, was released on March 22, 2019.
Follow Rich The Kid
FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM || TWITTER || YOUTUBE || SOUNDCLOUD
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.