Short Read –
- The music festival Roskilde has finally revealed their full line up in 2020. Check out the list below.
- The music artists Kendrick Lamar, Taylor Swift, The Strokes & Many More will be the main headliners at the Roskilde festival.
- Roskilde festival shared a post on Instagram with captioned: “Kendrick Lamar, HAIM, The Strokes and further 78 new acts complete the #RF50 music line-up.”
- The Danish festival, which is staging its 50th edition in 2020, will run this summer from June 27 – July 4, with the four main days of music falling between July 1-4.
- Tickets now on sale, Tickets are selling extraordinarily fast. Get yours here: roskil.de/tickets
Full Article –
The music festival Roskilde has revealed a full 2020 lineup with headliner Kendrick Lamar, Taylor Swift, The Strokes & Many More. Check out the full list below.
The likes of Charli XCX, The Roots, DaBaby, Dave, Ride, Brittany Howard, Bicep, Big Thief, Tinariwen, Perfume Genius and Waxahatchee have also been added to the line-up.
“With this year’s line-up, we do what we’ve always done: look ahead,” Roskilde Festival’s head Anders Wahrén, said. “It has been important to us that festival no. 50 points to the future and that is why 2020 will feature the lowest average age ever among the headliners.”
“You don’t have to have 20 years of experience to perform on the main stage. That era is over.”
Read More:- Ultra Music Festival Phase 3 Lineup 2020 Arrived
The Roskilde Festival is a Danish music festival held annually south of Roskilde. It is one of the largest music festivals in Europe and the largest in Northern Europe. It was created in 1971 by two high school students, Mogens Sandfær and Jesper Switzer Møller, and promoter Carl Fischer.
Stay Tune With Us For More Latest Updates And News