The rising hip-hop star Chynna Rogers has died at the age of 25. The cause of death is not yet revealed. “Chynna was deeply loved and will be sorely missed.”
Short Read –
- The rising hip-hop star Chynna Rogers has died at the age of 25.
- “I can regrettably confirm Chynna passed away,” confirmed by her manager John Miller.
- The cause of death is not yet revealed.
- statement from her family reads: “Chynna was deeply loved and will be sorely missed.”
- Chynna began her career as a fashion model at age 14 after she was discovered by a scout.
Must Read – LET’S TAKE A LOOK INSIDE DRAKE’S TORONTO HOME
Full Article –
According to the statement from her family, “Chynna was deeply loved and will be sorely missed.” The cause of death is not yet known.
Chynna started her profession as a vogue mannequin at age 14, after she was found by a scout from Ford Models on the Six Flags Great Journey amusement park in Jackson, N.J. A 12 months later, she struck up a friendship with A$AP Yams, founding father of the New York hip-hop collective A$AP Mob, after she tweeted him asking to be his intern.
Chynna Rogers Dies At 25
As an alternative, she grew to become Yams’s mentee, as he inspired her to write her personal rhymes.
Rogers released her EP, Music 2 Die 2 on 2017. Her last release, the EP in case i die first, dropped in January and was supported with a U.S. tour.
A$AP Mob led tributes to the young artist. “REST EASY CHYNNA. WE GON MISS U SIS.”
Singer Kehlani paid tribute to the rapper & wrote on Twitter, “chynna you were fuckin hilarious bro… today was our last exchange of jokes & those i will miss the most. i can’t believe it idk how to i love you. so very much. my heart is officially iced.”
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.