Short Read –
- The popular singer Robert Smith has finally confirmed that, he will be releasing his new album ” this year 2020. Check out the full NME interview video below.
- Smith said while receiving the award : “The first one will definitely be out soon, we’re wrapping it up now and it’s going to be mixed.”
- Smith also said : “I’m too old to commit to idiot things like that, wait and see.”
- Smith is yet to release the follow-up to 2008’s ‘4:13 Dream’, previously revealed that three new records were in the works.
- The ‘Just Like Heaven‘ singer also explained the band had made a comeback for the “right reasons.”
Full Article –
The English singer Robert Smith has said that a new album from the band will “definitely” arrive in 2020. Check out the video below.
The Cure’s Robert Smith gives new album update at NME Awards 2020
Smith said in an NME interview : “The first one will definitely be out soon, we’re wrapping it up now and it’s going to be mixed. But until it’s completed, no one will believe me. I look forward to it coming out more than anyone else, trust me!”
Added to Robert statesmen : “There’s only two, the third thing is just me, it’s just an hour of me.”
The ‘Just Like Heaven‘ singer also explained the band had made a comeback for the “right reasons” and while the group may cover different styles of music, the new record still “sounds us” because “it’s us doing it”.
Robert James Smith is an English singer, songwriter, musician, and record producer. He is the lead singer, guitarist, multi-instrumentalist, primary songwriter, and only continuous member of the rock band The Cure, which he co-founded in 1976.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.