Hey readers, how are you all doing? We are back with another blog and this time it is about Megan Thee Stallion. People often wonder how tall is Megan Thee Stallion, hence we will provide you with some insights. Stay on this page and keep reading to clear all your doubts.
She is famous around the globe for her music, and people admire her for blending the elements of hip-hop, rap, and trap. However, she garnered huge attention and popularity when she released her hit single named “Like a Stallion”. Furthermore, some of her global hits include, “Savage,” “Hot Girl Summer,” “Body,” and “WAP”.
How Tall Is Megan Thee Stallion?
Megan Thee Stallion is reported to be 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm) tall. In addition to this, It’s worth noting that her height is above average for a woman, and she has embraced her height as part of her unique identity and brand.
Moving on, As of my knowledge cutoff date of 2021, Megan Thee Stallion’s net worth was estimated to be around $6 million USD.
However, her net worth may have changed since then due to various factors such as new music releases, business deals, and investments.
15 Interesting Facts About Her:
- Megan Thee Stallion started writing rap songs at a young age.
- Her real name is Megan Jovon Ruth Pete.
- Megan’s mother, Holly Thomas, was also a rapper, who went by the name Holly-Wood.
- she started rapping at the age of 14.
- She attended Prairie View A&M University before transferring to Texas Southern University to study Health Administration.
- Megan is 5’10” tall.
- Her favorite food is seafood, especially crab legs.
- Megan is a big anime fan and often incorporates anime references into her music and visuals.
- She is a dog lover and has a French bulldog named 4oe.
- Megan has collaborated with several big-name artists, including Beyoncé, Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, and DaBaby.
- Her stage name “Megan Thee Stallion” was inspired by her tall stature and her mother’s nickname for her, “stallion.”
- She has won several awards, including BET Hip Hop Awards for Best Mixtape and Best Collaboration in 2019.
- Megan has also modeled for several fashion brands, including Savage X Fenty, Coach, and Calvin Klein.
- She is an advocate for women’s rights and has spoken out about issues such as sexism and body shaming.
- Her hit song “Savage” became a viral sensation on the social media platform TikTok, with users creating dance routines to the song.
Hope you enjoyed this article, we will be back with more such intriguing topics.