Shaquille O’Neal, one of the most iconic basketball players of all time, is a towering figure both literally and figuratively. In this blog post, we will explore Shaq’s height, from the science behind it to his own personal reflections on his towering stature. Shaq is an impressive 7-foot-1 or 2.16 m tall, and many wonder how he has managed to amass such an impressive height.
His Children’s name is Shareef O’Neal, Shaqir O’Neal, Myles B. O’Neal, Taahirah O’Neal, Me’arah O’Neal, and Amirah O’Neal. The shoe size is 23 and the Weight is 147 kg.
READ MORE – How Tall Is The Rock? Top 15 Marvelous Facts About Dwayne Johnson
How Tall Is Shaq? Top 10 Facts About Him
- Shaquille Rashaun O’Neal commonly known as “Shaq” is one of the famous American former professional basketball players.
- He is a 7-foot-1-inch (2.16 m) and 325-pound (147 kg) center who played for six teams over his 19-year profession in the National Basketball Association (NBA).
- He is one of only three players to win NBA MVP, All-Star Game MVP, and Finals MVP awards in the same year (2000).
- He ranks 8th all-time in points scored, 6th in field goals, 15th in rebounds, and 8th in blocks.
- In 2016, O’Neal elected into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.
- He has appeared in numerous films and has starred in his own reality shows, Shaq’s Big Challenge and Shaq Vs. He hosts The Big Podcast with Shaq.
- O’Neal was drafted by the Orlando Magic as the first overall pick in the 1992 NBA draft.
- O’Neal also ranks third all-time in field goal percentage (58.2%).
- O’Neal played for the Boston Celtics in the 2010–11 season before retiring.
- O’Neal’s personal awards include the 1999–2000 Most Valuable Player (MVP) Award; the 1992–93 NBA Rookie of the Year award and many more.