Hey folks! Welcome to the home of Music, the “Siachen Studios”. I am excited to share our latest blog about Michael Jackson’s Net Worth with you all. Let’s first know about the Legend Michael Jackon whose legacy can never fade.
He was extremely talented from a very young age. Let me tell you, he started singing when he was only 5. Later, he worked with his brothers in a band where he was a lead singer.
Furthermore, He knew exactly how one can easily connect with the audience. He had that unique and catchy element in his voice which could make anyone crazy about him and fall in love with his singing.
READ MORE – How Did Michael Jackson Die
Michael knew the tricks for playing with his voice and always did that perfectly. It is righteous to mention that he had put his heart and soul into music. The list of his best hits includes,
- Beat it
- Billie jean
- Smooth Criminal
- Don’t stop ‘til you get enough
He died from an overdose of sedatives and medicines prescribed. His death literally broke the internet. It was brutal for his fans to handle the loss of his demise.
Michael Jackson Net Worth?
No doubt that his net worth was significant because he was one of the most successful and influential musicians of all time.
Do you know that he had sold over 750 million records worldwide which eventually ended up making him one of the best-selling music artists in history?
Moving on, Jackson’s net worth was estimated to be around $500 million at the time of his death in 2009, which was largely due to his successful music career. He lived a lavish lifestyle. Overall, his musical talent and business allowed him to build an impressive net worth throughout his life.
15 Incredible Facts about Him:
- Michael’s full name is Michael Joseph Jackson.
- He was the eighth of ten children in his family, such a huge family isn’t it?
- However, He began his career as a member of the Jackson 5, a group formed with his brothers.
- He had a rare skin condition called vitiligo, which caused patches of his skin to lose their pigmentation. Well, every skin color is beautiful and he took vitiligo as a blessing in disguise.
- Moving on, He was known for his signature dance move, the moonwalk, which he popularised in the 1980s. Here in India, people are crazy about his moonwalk.
- Later on, he released his album named “Thriller” and it is the best-selling album of all time, with over 66 million copies sold worldwide.
- Do you know about his accolades? Well, He won 13 Grammy Awards during his career.
- In addition to this, he also suffered from arachnophobia or a fear of spiders.
- Were you aware of Jackson’s famous white sequined glove, which he wore during many of his performances, was originally designed to help him conceal his vitiligo?
- Do you have any idea about his philanthropic works? Well, he is primarily known for donating millions of dollars to various charities throughout his career.
- Michael Jackson’s music and legacy continue to be celebrated around the world. How? With numerous tribute concerts and events held in his honor.
- Furthermore, let me tell you One incredible fact about him. In 2021, it was announced that a Broadway musical based on Michael Jackson’s life and music was in development.
- He married twice first to Lisa Marie Presley and then to Debbie Rowe.
- He made his pet chimpanzee, Bubbles, famous in his own right and even appeared in some of his music videos.
- Last but not the least, Michael Jackson was the subject of several controversies during his life, including accusations of child sexual abuse.
Hope you are enjoying being on our page. We will be back with more such fascinating topics for you.