Many times we think that, which controller is best for Djing, So guys we will give you a list of the best DJ Console/controllers you can buy in 2022. First, you should know what these DJ controllers are and what they do. A DJ controller is a device that helps DJs mix music with their DJ software.
The DJ console/controller has components such as knobs, jog wheels, encoders, faders, touch strips, backlit buttons etc. and by using these components, DJs can mix music. Mixing music is complex. To do it correctly, you’ll need to make sure that every instrument or device involved in the mixing delivers top-quality sound.
MUST-READ – 10 Best Earplugs For Musicians Must Buy
Here is the list of best DJ consoles/controllers, which one you should buy.
1 – Pioneer Pro DJ (DDJ-1000)
The DDJ-1000(4-channel DJ controller) features all-new high definition LCD screens on each jog wheel, allowing you to keep your eyes intuitively on the deck. Featuring the professional layout inherited from the flagship NXS2 models, it’s the portable, compact solution for performing at parties and events.
Bring creative flair to performances with 14 Beat FX – including four new versions – and instantly trigger Hot Cues, Loops and more with the 16 multicoloured Performance Pads.
- P-LOCK Fader Cap : Yes.
- Magnetic Crossfaders : Yes.
- Plug and Play : Yes.
- Auto Standby : Yes.
- DJ Software : rekordbox dj.
- Software System Requirements.
- Mac : macOS High Sierra 10.13 (Updated to the latest version), macOS Sierra 10.12 (Updated to the latest version), OS X 10.11/10.10 (Updated to the latest version).
- Windows : Windows 10/ 8.1/ 7 (latest service pack).
2 – Pioneer DDJ-SR2 – Best Dj Console
The DDJ-SR2 has dedicated key controls for Serato DJ Pro, allowing you to control the software features with the push of a button. This 2-channel controller takes after our professional DJ gear with multicoloured Performance Pads and a spacious layout. Being compact and 18% lighter than the DDJ-SR, the DDJ-SR2 is easy to transport to any gig.
- Width : 553 mm.
- Height : 65.1 mm.
- Depth : 334.5 mm.
- Weight : 3.7 kg.
- Soundcard : 24 bit/44.1 kHz.
- Frequency Range : 20 – 20000 Hz.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio : 105 dB.
- Distortion : < 0.003 % (USB).
2 Phono/Line (RCA).
1 Mic (1/4 inch TS Jack).
USB : 1 USB B port.
2 Master (XLR, RCA).
1 Booth (1/4 inch TRS Jack).
2 Headphone Monitor (1/4 inch Stereo Phone Jack, 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack).
3 – Numark Mixtrack Platinum Pro
Mixtrack Platinum offers a host of great features, such as a built-in custom LCD display screen in each 5” capacitive jog wheel, 4-channel mixing capabilities, Filter and gain controllers for each channel, Effects, and 24-bit audio output. Yes—we know with all these amazing features are incredible: it’s like listening to a new song that you know is going to be platinum!
- 24-bit, 44.1k audio interface
- RCA outputs
- 1/8″ headphone
- 1/4″ headphone
- 1/4″ microphone input
READ MORE – 12 Best House Music In Chicago You Will Definitely Love
4 – Denon DJ PRIME 4
Command every gig, audience, genre, event and location! The multicore processor powered Prime 4 makes your entire music collection available, with no laptop needed, transparently connecting you into your performance. With Prime 4, everything the modern mobile DJ demands is here: touch, move and orchestrate your digital music with the DJ world’s most advanced, multi-gesture 10-inch touchscreen.
‘ALL-IN-ONE’ STANDALONE DJ SYSTEM, 4-DECK
- Touch, move and orchestrate your digital music with the DJ world’s most advanced, multi-gesture touchscreen
- Entertain two separate audiences – Rock the dancefloor in one room and Zone output to a different location simultaneously
- Access and play your tracks, fully standalone, from literally unlimited sized music collections and media sources
- Multicore processor powered, gig ready, rugged metal chassis and renowned Denon DJ pristine audio quality
MULTI-GESTURE 10” TOUCHSCREEN: FEEL YOUR MUSIC
- View 4-deck, horizontal or vertical waveforms
- Search, select and load your tracks
- Create playlists and crates on-the-fly
- Monitor all essential DJ parameters and info
5 – Pioneer DDJ-RZ – Best Dj Console
The top-flight DDJ-RZ is the first professional, native controller for rekordbox dj, giving you the flexibility to prepare your tracks in rekordbox™ and then get plug-and-play performance directly from your laptop.
The controller mirrors the DJ software’s layout precisely to enable intuitive performances. Equipped with a club-quality magnetic crossfader, two USB sound cards and the new Oscillator Sampler – making it a serious performer for the professional booth.
- Width : 34.25 in
- Height : 3.87 in
- Depth : 16.52 in
- Weight : 23.59 lb
- Soundcard : 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range : 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio : 111 dB
- Distortion : < 0.002 % (USB)
6 – Pioneer DDJ-SZ2
The DDJ-SZ2 builds on the strong foundations of its predecessor, our flagship DDJ-SZ controller. This upgrade to our flagship Serato DJ controller allows you to get hands-on with the latest additions to Serato DJ, including key shift, key sync, pitch play and Serato Flip. We’ve improved the jog wheel latency to make scratching more responsive and precise and the multi-coloured performance pads give you instant feedback on playing status and pad modes.
The DDJ-SZ2 comes bundled with the latest version of Serato DJ, the Pitch n’ Time and Serato Flip expansion packs are also included so you can use the new features straight out the box.
- Width : 34.25 in.
- Height : 3.87 in.
- Depth : 16.52 in.
- Weight : 23.59 lb.
- Soundcard : 24 bit/44.1 kHz.
- Frequency Range : 20 – 20000 Hz.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio : 111 dB.
- Distortion : < 0.002 % (USB).
- < 0.004 % (Line).
READ MORE – TOP TEN BEST STUDIO MONITORS IN 2021
7 – Traktor Kontrol S4 MK3 – Best Dj Console
4-Channel DJ System with Haptic Drive
Traktor Kontrol S4 lets you connect with your tracks in entirely new ways: Not only do its motorized jog wheels spin and react to nudging, scratching, pitch-fading, and backspins, they transmit cue points, loop markers, and more direct to your fingertips. And with RGB LED rings and high-res color displays keeping all the info you need front and center in the booth, everything you need is right where you need it – so you’re free to focus on your mix.
- Mix your own way with versatile motorized jog wheels that transmit cue points and more direct to your fingertips
- Intuitive visual feedback from RGB LED rings and high-res color displays
- Integrated pro-grade audio interface with external inputs on each channel, headphone outs, mic inputs, and DVS support
- Seamless integration with included TRAKTOR PRO 3 software
- Windows 10 (latest update, 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update)
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable provided)
- Graphics card which supports OpenGL 3.3 or higher
8 – Reloop MIXON 4
In close collaboration with Serato and Algoriddim, Reloop proudly presents the first hybrid performance controller that fuses the two acclaimed DJ softwares with a multi-platform concept.
Il Primo Design Ibrido del Settore: Funziona tramite Plug and Play con Serato DJ (abilitato) e Algoriddim Djay Pro (Integrazione Spotify) – docking station per modelli iPad fino a iPad PRO (12.9 ”). Docking station compatible with: iPad 4. Gen, iPad 2017, iPad 2018, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2019, iPad Mini 1. Gen, iPad Mini 2. Gen, iPad Mini 3 Gen, iPad Mini 4 Gen, iPad Mini 2019, iPad Pro 1. Gen 9,7”, iPad Pro 1. Gen 12,9”, iPad Pro 2. Gen 10,5”, iPad Pro 2. Gen 12,9”, iPad Pro 3. Gen 10,5”, iPad Pro 3. Gen 12,9. Mac OS 10.9.+ / 10.10.+ / 10.11.+ / 10.12.+. Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (check serato.com for updates on OS). iOS device (iPad or iPhone generation 4 or higher) with 8-Pin Lightning connection. Android 5 or higher (check algoriddim.com for updates on OS)
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.