The rapper 50 Cent Posted several humorous photos of Jeezy on the phone on Instagram, after news broke that BMF’s Terry Flenory was now a free man.
SHORT READ –
- The rapper 50 Cent called out Jeezy on Instagram allegedly ignoring phone calls.
- “Big T said get Jeezy ass too, how you Screaming BMF Who helped you get a record deal,” he wrote.
- He added, “so now his mom said fuck the backstage passes and free tickets to the concerts.”
- Posting several humorous photos of Jeezy on the phone, 50 Cent argued that Southwest T’s mother.
- Southwest T, the co-founder of Black Mafia Family, was released from prison this week.
MUST-READ – LEAD VOCALIST OF BAD COMPANY BRIAN HOWE DEAD AT AGE 66
FULL ARTICLE –
50 posted a number of humorous pictures of Jeezy on the cellphone, 50 Cent argued that Southwest T’s mom has been trying to get ahold of the rapper all week however that he is been ducking her calls and textual content messages.
Southwest T, the co-founder of Black Mafia Family and Big Meech’s brother, was released from prison this week due to COVID-19 concerns.
50 Cent shared a post on Instagram with the caption, “Big T said get Jeezy ass too, how you Screaming BMF Who helped you get a record deal. Then Meech mom is calling you and texting you to let you know ‘T is home and You ignoring the phone calls.”
He added, “so now his mom said fuck the backstage passes and free tickets to the concerts pick up the phone Nigga. @jeezy #starz #BMF coming soon”
American Rapper 50 Cent Calls Out Jeezy For Ducking BMF
READ MORE – JIMMY EAT WORLD WILL BE THE FIRST HEADLINERS OF 2000TREES FESTIVAL 2021
50 Cent(Real Name Curtis James Jackson III) is an American rapper, actor, producer, and entrepreneur. Born in the South Jamaica neighborhood of the borough of Queens, Jackson began selling drugs at age twelve during the 1980s crack epidemic.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.