The American-Canadian singer-songwriter Alanis Morissette has postponed her NA tour 2020 due to coronavirus.
SHORT READ –
- The popular singer Alanis Morissette has postponed her NA tour.
- She has to rescheduled ‘Jagged Little Pill’ tour due to the coronavirus
- “Hi everyone,” she wrote on Twitter. “my North American Tour scheduled to begin”.
- “Rescheduled to Summer 2021 out of an abundance of caution.” She added.
- Tickets will be renewed for the new dates which we hope to announce very soon.
FULL ARTICLE –
Last month, Alanis Morissette released a new single called ‘Diagnosis’, taken from her upcoming new album ‘Such Pretty Forks In The Road’.
Alanis shared a post on twitter & wrote, “Hi everyone, my North American Tour scheduled to begin in a few weeks is being rescheduled to Summer 2021 out of an abundance of caution.”
She added, “please hold on to your tickets as they will be honored for the new dates which we hope to announce very soon.”
“So much going on inside and outside…. take care of yourselves and each other. thank you for understanding. can’t wait to see you when it is safe for us all to gather. hand on all hearts til then!”
Alanis Morissette Postpones North America Tour To Summer 2021
Alanis Nadine Morissette is a Canadian-American singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress. Known for her emotive mezzo-soprano voice, Morissette began her career in Canada in the early 1990s with two mildly successful dance-pop albums.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.