The Italian opera singer Andrea Bocelli will perform live on Bocelli’s YouTube channel at 7 p.m. at Milan’s historic Duomo cathedral this Easter Sunday.
Short Read –
- The Italian opera singer Andrea Bocelli will give a solo performance representing a message of love.
- The solo concert will take place at Milan’s historic Duomo cathedral this Easter Sunday.
- The concert, titled “Bocelli: Music for Hope,” will stream on Bocelli’s YouTube channel at 7 p.m.
- Bocelli said, “Solo performance representing a message of love, healing and hope to Italy and the world.”
- This year, Easter will be very different for all of us, check out the concert live broadcast here.
Must Read – JOHN PRINE DIED, AGED 73, DUE TO COVID-19
Full Article –
The live performance is not going to be attended by fans and entry to the general public is prohibited due to coronavirus restrictions in place by the Italian government.
Andrea Bocelli shared a video on Instagram with the caption, “On Easter Sunday (April 12, 2020 at 6PM UK), by invitation of the City and of the Duomo Cathedral of Milan, Italian global music icon Andrea Bocelli will give a solo performance representing a message of love, healing and hope to Italy and the world.”
Andrea Bocelli Will Perform Live On Easter Sunday, April 12
Bocelli also said, “The generous, courageous, proactive Milan and the whole of Italy will be again, and very soon, a winning model, engine of a renaissance that we all hope for.”
He continued, “It will be a joy to witness it, in the Duomo, during the Easter celebration which evokes the mystery of birth and rebirth.”
Andrea Angel Bocelli OMRI OMDSM is an Italian opera singer, songwriter, and record producer. Celine Dion has said that “if God would have a singing voice, he must sound a lot like Andrea Bocelli.”