American singer Ariana Grande has announced, that she and Doja Cat have recorded a song together.
SHORT READ –
- Ariana Grande has announced, that she and Doja Cat have recorded a song together.
- Grande said that she was “obsessed” with Doja and that the pair worked together in recent months.
- Speaking to Zane Lowe on Apple Music this week, She revealed the news.
- “I was able to work with Doja earlier this year on this song,” Grande said.
- The news of this collaboration comes after Doja picked up her single this week.
FULL ARTICLE –
“I was able to work with [Doja] earlier this year on this song that I want to save for whenever it’s time again to drop,” Grande said before recalling: “I remember when I first wrote it and sent it to her, she was in the shower and she was like, ‘Bitch, I love this.’”
“I was like, ‘Okay, there’s no rush. I’m not putting out a project anytime soon, whatever.’ And I think it was the next morning or something she called me back, and she was twerking to it; her hair was falling off — she twerked so hard that her wig fully flew off! She had a whole verse done, everything was done.
“She was like, ‘How many bars can I take? Because this is mad inspiring and I want to just go.’ And I was like, ‘Take as many bars as you want. Do it. If you’re inspired to say stuff, let’s go.’ And so she just goes off on it: it’s so much fun, and I love it. It’s my favorite so far.”
‘Ariana Grande And Doja Cat New Collaboration Is Coming’ Say, Ariana
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.
H/T :- NME.com