Short Read –
- The South Korean rapper B.I has tested negative for illegal drugs as part of an investigation.
- A part of investigations, South Gyeongbu Police Company despatched Hanbin’s hair to the National Forensics Institute in Korea as a sample.
- The rapper became embroiled in a controversy last year when he was accused of purchasing and using marijuana in 2016.
- According to Sports World, the police requested an exact analysis as nicely and physique hair was used for the investigation.
- B.I denied taking any illegal drugs but admitted to some of the allegations, including attempting to purchase drugs from a dealer.
Must Read:- DJ Diplo Share His Views After Brazil Carnival Set Is Canceled
Full Article –
The South Korean rapper B.I former member of the KPop group iKon, has tested negative for illegal drugs as part of an investigation.
After almost nine months since allegations of prohibited substance use were thrown against him and led to the announcement of his departure from iKON. A part of investigations, South Gyeongbu Police Company despatched Hanbin’s hair to the National Forensics Institute in Korea as a sample.
This takes a look at was additionally carried out along with the 14-hour intensive investigation that Hanbin participated in final September 2019.
On February 27, it was revealed that no drug components were detected from his hair sample, thus making the test results negative. “It is true that the drug test result is negative,” police officials confirmed on their statement to the news outlet.
Following the information, the hashtag #HelloHanbinIsFree trended primary worldwide and in numerous international locations as properly on Twitter with followers expressing their pleasure over Hanbin’s identify being cleared.
Read More :- Kim Gordon Announces New Solo No Home tour 2020
B.I(Real Name Kim Han-bin) is a South Korean rapper, singer-songwriter, record producer and former leader of boy group iKon under YG Entertainment. He made appearances on Mnet WIN: Who Is Next in 2013 as well as Mix & Match and Show Me The Money in 2014. In 2015, he debuted as the leader of iKon.
Stay Tune With Us For More Latest Updates And News