Babyface & Teddy Riley has returned for Instagram Live rematch after mishaps. Edmonds performed an acoustic version of “When Can I See You Again” on his guitar.
Short Read –
- The music artists Babyface & Teddy Riley has returned for Instagram Live rematch after mishaps.
- More than 500,000 people tuned in to watch the legendary producers’ head-to-head battle.
- Babyface said, “You are the king. You brought New Jack Swing to us all.”
- “You inspired me,” Riley replied.
- Edmonds’ performed a live acoustic version of “When Can I See You Again” on his guitar.
Full Article –
However, everybody collectively agreed that viewers were the ultimate winners after the 2 music producers introduced a whole bunch of hundreds of followers along with music whereas social distancing amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Last weekend, more than 400,000 followers tuned in on to hear the pair duke it out in another of a series of Instagram Live beat battles, but now More than 500,000 people tuned in to watch the legendary producers’ head-to-head battle.
Riley and Edmonds first battled on Saturday, but sound and technical issues they faced, that’s why they had to postpone it.
“You are the king. You brought New Jack Swing to us all. You brought a movement,” Edmonds told Riley, “I’m honored to be in here with you, man.”
“You inspired me,” Riley replied. Edmonds said they “keep each other on our toes.”
BABYFACE & TEDDY RILEY COME BACK ON INSTAGRAM LIVE BATTLE
“Kenny brought out the guitar…oh I love it,” tweeted Toni Braxton, whose hit songs “Another Sad Long Song” and “You’re Making Me High” appeared in the hits lineup.
Here’s a list of all the hits played during the battle:
Stay Tune with siachen studios for more latest updates and news.