Short Read –
- The American singer-songwriter Billie Eilish has postponed her NA tour due to coronavirus fear.
- The singer took to Twitter on Monday and said, “WHERE DO WE GO North American tour dates are actively being rescheduled.”
- “Don’t panic, there’s enough supplies for people – don’t hoard things,” Billie added.
- Billie also suggested fans to stay inside as much possible and resist the temptation to buy up basic goods and toiletries in bulk.
- All tickets will be honored for the new tour dates. (1/5), check out the new rescheduled dates below.
Must Read –
Full Artice –
The American singer-songwriter Billie Eilish has postponed her North America tour 2020 due to coronavirus fear. All tickets will be honored for the new tour dates. (1/5), check out the new rescheduled dates below.
The singer-songwriter took to Twitter on Monday and said, “Following last week’s announcement and in light of the ongoing CDC restrictions and guidelines, all of Billie’s remaining ‘WHERE DO WE GO’ North American tour dates are actively being rescheduled & will be announced soon.”
“Don’t panic, but don’t be stupid,” Billie wrote. “It (coronavirus) is a really big deal right now and it is not a joke. I know because a lot of us haven’t seen it with our eyes – what it’s been doing and who it’s been affecting – it’s hard to understand that it’s real.”
“But it really is real, and I’ve seen a lot of young people out in the world, all over the place, going to the club or going to the beach, just going out and hanging out. It’s really irresponsible.”
Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell is an American singer and songwriter. She first gained media attention in 2016 when she uploaded the song “Ocean Eyes” to SoundCloud, and it was subsequently released by Interscope Records subsidiary Darkroom.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.