The music artists BLONDIE & Chris Stein has postpones UK tour 2020 due to COVID-19. They will now tour in November 2020.
Short Read –
- The music artists BLONDIE & Chris Stein has postpones UK tour 2020 due to COVID-19.
- BLONDIE said, “UK ‘In Conversation’ lecture dates have been rescheduled for November.”
- It has now been confirmed that they will now tour in November 2020 instead.
- “We thank you all for your understanding and we’ll see you soon,” BLONDIE added.
- Check out the new UK tour 2020 rescheduled dates below.
Must Read – ANDREA BOCELLI WILL PERFORM LIVE ON EASTER SUNDAY, APRIL 12
Full Article –
The guitarist Chris Stein and songwriter BLONDIE were set to head out on the road this month, with discussions chaired by artist Rob Roth about the five decades of Blondie and their lives as artists and creative partners promised.
“We’re sending all our love to our friends in the UK. We’re thinking of you all. We were very excited to bring our In Conversation tour to you. But safety must always come first,” said Chris & Debbie.
“We are looking forward to picking up the conversation on the other side of this current challenge. Please take care and we’ll see you soon.”
BLONDIE shared a post on Twitter with the caption, “Due to the global circumstances at large, our UK ‘In Conversation’ lecture dates have been rescheduled for November. We thank you all for your understanding and we’ll see you soon.”
Check out the New dates below.
BLONDIE & Chris Stein Postpones UK Tour Due To COVID-19
Read More – JOHN PRINE DIED, AGED 73, DUE TO COVID-19
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.