Short Read –
- The rock band Bon Jovi’s member David Bryan has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Bryan shared a post on Instagram, saying that he has been in quarantine for the past one week and his condition is improving.
- “I just got my results back today and tested positive for coronavirus,” said Bryan.
- Bryan is the latest member of the American music community to be diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Which first originated in China’s Wuhan city, has claimed over 13,000 lives.
Must Read – New Orleans DJ Black N Mild Dies At 44…
Full Article –
David Bryan, the founding member of iconic rock band Bon Jovi, revealed on Sunday that he has tested positive for coronavirus.
David Bryan shared a post on Instagram with the caption, “I just got my results back today and tested positive for coronavirus. I’ve been sick for a week and feeling better each day. Please don’t be afraid!!! It’s the flu, not the plague.”
He continued, “I’ve have been quarantined for a week and will for another week. And when I feel better I’ll get tested again to make sure I’m free of this nasty virus. Please help out with each other. This will be over soon… with the help of every American !!”
Read More – Indian Singer Kanika Kapoor Tests Positive For COVID-19
David Bryan Rashbaum is an American musician and songwriter, best known as the keyboard player for the rock band Bon Jovi, with which he has also co-written songs and performed backing vocals. He is the writer of the successful Broadway musical Memphis.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.