- BTS performs their latest single “Black Swan” on the Late Late Show with James Corden.
- It is the first single to be released from the upcoming album “Map of The Soul: 7.”
- The famous band of seven members wore all-black outfits but without shoes.
- They sang the orchestral emo hip-hop song against a dimly lit forest background.
- BTS’s Pre-Release Single “Black Swan” Enters Billboard’s Hot 100.
READ MORE – Watch To Nicky Jam x Sony Made The World’s Most Epic TikTok (feat. Muévelo)
On Tuesday night (Jan. 28), the K-pop superstars band BTS were the musical guests on The Late Late Show With James Corden, where they took the opportunity to perform “Black Swan,” their comeback single.
BTS delivered its very first onstage performance of “Black Swan” on the “Late Late Show” on Wednesday. It is the first single to be released from the upcoming album “Map of The Soul: 7.”
The seven band members wore all-black outfits as they sang the orchestral emo hip-hop song against a dimly lit forest background and executed performance art-like choreography without shoes.
READ MORE – Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Divorced Finally
READ MORE – Guess Who Wins 2020 Grammys Album of the Year??