Short Read –
- The Boy band BTS has finally released their seventh studio new album called ‘Map Of The Soul 7’.
- The album features 20 songs, that is “Boy with Luv” featuring Halsey and the new single “Black Swan,” “Make It Right,” “Jamais Vu,” and many more.
- Some of the big stars who collaborated with the group for the new album include Ed Sheeran, Troye Sivan, and Sia.
- Meanwhile, the vocal line will have a song of their own in “00:00 (Zero O’Clock)” which is being heralded as a heartfelt track.
- You can stream the album by clicking here : https://open.spotify.com/album, it’s also available to download on iTunes!
Full Article –
The Boy band BTS has finally released their seventh studio new album called ‘Map Of The Soul 7’. Check out the album below.
BTS ‘Map Of The Soul 7’
The album, of course, begins with five already-beloved tracks from Map of the Soul: Persona. But as far as unreleased songs go — lead single “ON” is described as a “powerful and energetic hip hop” song that will take the member’s “calling and mindset as artists during the seven years” as its foundation.
The previously released “Black Swan,” as well as “We are Bulletproof: the Eternal,” and “Louder than Bombs” (which was co-penned by Troye Sivan) will be the other OT7 tracks from the album. The other tracks will be performed as sub-units or solos.
Intro: Persona,” “Interlude: Shadow,” and “Outro: Ego,” which have all been released, will be performed by RM, Suga, and J-Hope respectively. Together the rap trio will also be in charge of “UGH!” a (diss) track where they’ll sing about anger and malice. RM and SUGA will also show off their wordsmith skills as a rap duo in “Respect.”
BTS(Bangtan Boys) is a seven-member South Korean boy band formed in Seoul in 2013. The septet co-writes and produces much of their output. Originally a hip hop group, their musical style has evolved to include a wide range of genres.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.