- The music artist Calvin Harris has released his new tracks called ‘Hypnagogic’ & ‘CP-1’ From His New Project ‘Love Regenerator’. Check out the tracks below.
- Last week, Harris announced that, on his Twitter page: “Start of a new project for me this Friday!” He also shared an image of the release’s artwork.
- He shared his first EP tracks in this year, its sounds like early 90s!. the drops has taken us back to the 90s! we can imagine a big Drum & Bass.
- It is been so long time, he have not released big bash yet, but now we get two tracks by him.
- Last year, he released a 2019 reworking of his 2009 track ‘I’m Not Alone’. and also last put out new music in 2019 with the Rag’n’Bone Man collaboration ‘Giant’.
‘Hypnagogic’ & ‘CP-1’ From ‘Love Regenerator’
‘Hypnagogic’ & ‘CP-1’ From ‘Love Regenerator’ Out Now! Like this track? Download or add it to your favourite Spotify/Apple Music playlist by clicking HERE: http://clvnhrr.is/LoveRegenerator1?IQ…
The music artist/DJ Calvin Harris has released his two new tracks named ‘Hypnagogic’ & ‘CP-1’ From his new project ‘Love Regenerator’. Last week, he announced that, on his Twitter page: “Start of a new project for me this Friday!” He also shared an image of the release’s artwork.
Harris said that, they were inspired by “early rave, breaks, techno and house, the music I was obsessed with growing up. In fact, I’ve done everything I can to make them sound like they’ve come from a 1991 time capsule. Every synth and sound used is from that time period.”
Calvin Harris(Real Name Adam Richard Wiles) is a Scottish DJ, record producer, singer, and songwriter. He is known for his singles “We Found Love”, “This Is What You Came For”, “Summer”, “Feel So Close”, and “Feels”.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.