Short Read –
- The music festival Edinburgh has been canceled due to COVID-19.
- The Edinburgh Festival Fringe wrote, “Fringe will not go ahead as planned was not taken lightly”
- Edinburgh’s five festivals were set to welcome over 4.4 million people to the Scottish capital.
- McCarthy added that refunds would be available for registration fees, tickets and memberships.
- They added, “Public health must and always will come first.”
Full Article –
The music festival Edinburgh festival fringe has been canceled due to COVID-19. Edinburgh’s five festivals were set to welcome over 4.4 million people to the Scottish capital.
Fringe Society chief executive Shona McCarthy said: “It’s too early to say what this will look like, but we are confident that as a collective we can find a way to reach through the walls that currently surround us and inspire, cheer and connect.”
McCarthy added that refunds would be available for registration fees, tickets, and memberships.
Check out the full news by clicking here.
Festival Fringe 2020 Has Been Canceled Due To COVID-19
The Edinburgh Festival Fringe is the world’s largest arts festival, which in 2018 spanned 25 days and featured more than 55,000 performances of 3,548 different shows in 317 venues.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.