The rapper Eminem has celebrated 12 years of sobriety, after struggling with drug addiction. Eminem captioned, “Clean dozen, in the books! I’m not afraid.”
Short Read –
- The rapper Eminem has celebrated 12 years of sobriety, after struggling with drug addiction.
- Eminem shared a post on Instagram with the caption, “Clean dozen, in the books! I’m not afraid.”
- The black and blue coin has a message “One day at a time,” inside “Unity, Service, Recovery.”
- Fans congratulations to his and said That’s awesome, very inspirational.
- Eminem’s journey to sobriety was sparked by an overdose on pills in 2007.
Full Article –
In the image, we sees that, the black and blue coin was engraved with the message: “One day at a time,” alongside the words: “Unity, Service, Recovery.”
Eminem’s journey to sobriety was sparked by an overdose on pills in 2007, which spurred him to check into a rehab program the following year.
Fans congratulations to his and said “That’s awesome, very inspirational.”
Eminem Celebrates 12 Years Of Sobriety “Clean dozen, in the books!”
Confessing about the overdose, Eminem told Men’s Journal in 2015: “I overdosed on pills, and I went into the hospital. I was close to 230 pounds. I’m not sure how I got so big, but I have ideas.”
“The coating on the Vicodin and the Valium I’d been taking for years leaves a hole in your stomach, so to avoid a stomachache, I was constantly eating — and eating badly.”
Eminem(Real Name Marshall Bruce Mathers III) is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer, and record executive. He is one of the most successful artists of the 21st century. In addition to his solo career, Eminem was a member of the hip hop group D12.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.