Short Read –
- The Rapper Future has dropped his new massive mixtape called ‘Beast Mode.’
- He brings one of his most acclaimed projects to streaming services for the first time.
- ‘Beast Mode’ features nine tracks, including the lead single “Real Sisters” and the Juvenile-assisted “Aintchu.”
- The Zaytoven-produced project dropped in early 2015 as part of a mixtape trilogy.
- Zaytoven said, “Really, the work was done in two to three days.”
Full Article –
The hip-hop artist Future has dropped his new mixtape called ‘Beast Mode’ on all streaming platforms. ‘Beast Mode’ features nine tracks, including the lead single “Real Sisters” and the Juvenile-assisted “Aintchu.”
“Really, the work was done in two to three days. The rest was just picking which record we wanted to use. For somebody else to come in and see us doing the work, it would blow your mind …” Zaytoven explained.
“We might’ve gotten 40 songs done as we were putting this tape together,” He added, “That’s us doing songs back-to-back. I make a beat, he raps to it … And we’d do it all over again. We might do 10 songs a day.”
Future ‘Beast Mode’ Mixtape
Future(Real Name Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn) is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, Wilburn first became involved in music as part of the Dungeon Family collective, where he was nicknamed “the Future”.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.