Short Read –
- Gigi Hadid claps back at YouTuber Jake Paul. Over the weekend the Paul claimed that he had a fiery interaction with musician Malik.
- The alleged incident went down in Las Vegas, Nevada, where Zayn Malik attended the boxing match between Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder on Saturday night.
- A person of ET says, Malik and Paul were staying in neighboring penthouses at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, when Paul invited Zayn Malik to hang out.
- The person says that after Malik declined the invitation, Paul blasted him on Twitter.
- On Sunday evening, Paul deleted the tweets then shared a new one, in which he expressed regret about what he had previously posted.
Full Article –
ET new details about the Las Vegas incident between Zayn Malik and Jake Paul, which prompted Malik’s girlfriend, Gigi Hadid, to speak out on Sunday.
On Sunday, YouTube star Jake Paul tweeted the following about Malik : “Almost had to clap up zane from 1 direction because he is a little guy and has an attitude and basically told me to f*** off for no reason when I was being nice to him…zane (I know) you’re reading this…stop being angry cause u came home alone to ur big a** hotel room hahaha (sic).”
“Bro he literally started yelling and freaking the f*** out ‘you wanna test me mate,’” he added in another now-deleted tweet. “Lol I feel bad for childhood stars”
Gigi Hadid then responded to the first tweet, taking a dig at Paul and his “YouTube groupies,” and declaring him “irrelevant.”
Read More :-
“Lol cause he doesn’t care to hang w you and your embarrassing crew of YouTube groupies ..?” she wrote. “Home alone with his best friends like a respectful king cause he has me, sweetie. Unbothered by your irrelevant ugly a**. Go to bed.”
“Someone needs to take my phone when i’m drunk because I am a f***ng idiot,” Paul wrote after delete the tweet.
Still Zayn Malik has not publicly comment.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.