Short Read –
- The music festival Glastonbury 2020 has finally canceled due to coronavirus.
- Glastonbury said, “We are so sorry to announce this, but we are going to have to cancel Glastonbury 2020.”
- The festivals confirmed that the tickets for this year will roll over to next year.
- At that point, the festival vowed to carry on in the hope that the virus crisis would improve.
- The festival organizers also said the mammoth effort in setting up the event would prove impossible in the current climate.
Must Read – 2020 iHeartRadio Music Awards has been postponed Due To Coronavirus
Full Article –
The music festival Glastonbury 2020 has finally canceled due to coronavirus. Glastonbury said, “We are so sorry to announce this, but we are going to have to cancel Glastonbury 2020. Full statement below and on our website. Michael & Emily”
“We are so sorry to announce this, but Glastonbury 2020 will have to be cancelled, and this will be an enforced fallow year for the festival,” Glastonbury festival statement.
“Clearly this was not a course of action we hoped to take for our 50th-anniversary event, but following the new government measures announced this week – and in times of such unprecedented uncertainty – this is now our only viable option.”
Check out the full article here.
Read More – Katy Perry’s ‘Dark Horse’ Copyright Lawsuit
Glastonbury Festival is a five-day festival of contemporary performing arts that takes place in Pilton, Somerset, in England. In addition to contemporary music, the festival hosts dance, comedy, theatre, circus, cabaret, and other arts.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.