Short Read –
- The popular Singer-songwriter Jackson Browne has tested positive for coronavirus.
- In an interview with Rolling Stone, Jackson said he immediately sought out testing when he developed a cough and started running a fever.
- While the singer did test positive, he downplayed the severity of his illness.
- Jackson said, “My symptoms are really pretty mild, so I don’t require any kind of medication.”
- Jackson appeared fairly sure that he picked up the virus on his current journey to New York.
Must Read – Madonna Says About COVID-19 ‘the Great Equalizer’ in Bathtub…
Full Article –
The popular Singer-songwriter Jackson Browne has revealed that, his tests positive for coronavirus. In an interview with rolling stone, Jackson said he immediately sought out testing when he developed a cough and started running a fever.
“My symptoms are really pretty mild, so I don’t require any kind of medication and certainly not hospitalization or anything like that,” Jackson said. He seemed pretty certain that he picked up the virus on his recent trip to New York.
“Now I wish I hadn’t gone to New York and done this benefit,” he admitted.
“So many people that have it (coronavirus) aren’t going to be tested. They don’t have symptoms, but they might have it and might be able to pass it on,” Browne added, “That’s what younger readers need to understand.”
“They need to take part in the global response to stop the spread. That means not going anywhere, not getting into contact with anybody, not seeing anybody.”
Read More – Neil Diamond Shares A Coronavirus Version Of ‘Sweet Caroline’
Clyde Jackson Browne is an American singer-songwriter and musician who has sold over 18 million albums in the United States.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.