The Boy band BTS member Jungkook tested negative for COVID-19 after visiting a restaurant in Seoul.
SHORT READ –
- BTS‘ Jungkook tested negative for COVID-19 after visiting a restaurant in Seoul.
- Big Hit Entertainment shared news of the test after it was reported.
- South Korean media confirmed that each singer tested negative for coronavirus.
- Jungkook visited the restaurant and bar with his friends on the night of April 25th.
- Big Hit Entertainment is doing its best to follow COVID-19 social distancing.
MUST-READ – CARDI B MOTIVATES GRADUATE YOUTHS ON HER INSPIRATIONAL VIDEO – WATCH HERE
FULL ARTICLE –
Big Hit Entertainment confirmed the news that “Jungkook visited the restaurant and bar with his friends on the night of April 25th. Afterward, he did not have a cough or a fever, and his results came out negative.”
“He is also deeply regretting on how he did not follow social distancing measures seriously”
It is true that Jungkook visited Itaewon. He did not go to the problematic place where the patient in early May had the confirmed case, and he went about a week beforehand.
He followed the government regulations and voluntarily got checked for Corona-19, and we decided that it was not our place to interfere in his personal life.
While Jungkook is said to be feeling “deeply regretful” for not practicing social distancing, it is yet to be confirmed if the group were out together.
BTS Member Jungkook Tests Negative For COVID-19
READ MORE – TRAVIS SCOTT AND LEBRON JAMES COLLABORATES FOR ‘CLASS OF 2020’ T-SHIRT
FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM || YOUTUBE || SOUNDCLOUD
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.