Kanika Kapoor has finally tested negative for COVID-19 in her sixth test. She might be allowed to go home only after she tests negative one more time.
Short Read –
- The Indian Singer Kanika Kapoor has finally tested negative for COVID-19 in her sixth test.
- She might be allowed to go home only after she tests negative one more time.
- In an interview to India Today, her family said that Kanika misses her children and wants to be with them soon.
- Three FIRs have been filed against Kanika on charges of negligence for attending various social occasions.
- The singer who had come from London on March 9 & interacting with hundreds of people at parties on Lucknow.
Full Article –
In accordance with the interview of India Today, her family said that Kanika misses her children and wants to be with them soon. The family stated that Kanika is lacking firm and crowd that she is used to in her everyday life. They added that Kanika is eagerly ready to be out of the hospital and meet her family. Kanika is a mom of three a son and two daughters.
Kanika Kapoor Finally Tested Negative For COVID-19
“Her reports are now negative but we will wait for one more test before she is allowed to go home,” said Prof R.K. Dhiman.
The singer who had come from London on March 9 was slammed by the media for interacting with a whole lot of people at events and different occasions in Lucknow. She was admitted on March 20 when her tests revealed that she was corona positive. Her 5 consecutive reports confirmed her as corona positive.
Read More – Katy Perry And Orlando Bloom Having A Daughter
Kanika Kapoor is an Indian singer. Kapoor was born and raised in Lucknow, and completed her schooling from Loreto Convent Lucknow. She always aspired to pursue a career in singing, but she married businessman Raj Chandok in 1997 and moved to London, where she gave birth to three children.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.