Short Read –
- The Indian singer Kanika Kapoor has tested positive for COVID-19.
- The popular singer is the first Bollywood celebrity to have been infected with the novel Coronavirus.
- Reports suggest that the ‘Baby Doll’ singer had hidden her travel details upon returning from London.
- Kanika said, “Hello everyone, For the past 4 days I have had signs of flu, I got myself tested and it came positive for Covid-19.”
- One people slammed Kanika for risking other people’s lives and tagged her as ‘irresponsible’.
Full Article –
The popular Bollywood singer Kanika Kapoor is the first Bollywood celebrity to have been infected with the novel Coronavirus. According to the reports that the ‘Baby Doll’ singer had hidden her travel details upon returning from London and had partied at a hotel with nearly 100 people.
She shared a post on Instagram with the caption, “Hello everyone, For the past 4 days I have had signs of flu, I got myself tested and it came positive for Covid-19. My family and I are in complete quarantine now and following medical advice on how to move forward. Contact mapping of people I have been in touch with is underway aswell.”
“I was scanned at the airport as per normal procedure 10days ago when I came back home, the symptoms have developed only 4 days ago,” she continued, “At this stage I would like to urge you all to practice self isolation and get tested if you have the signs.”
“I am feeling ok, like a normal flu and a mild fever, however we need to be sensible citizens at this time and think of all around us. We can get through this without panic only if we listen to the experts and our local, state and central government directives.”
“Wishing everyone good health.
Jai Hind !
Several social media users slammed Kanika for risking other people’s lives and tagged her as ‘irresponsible’.
Kanika Kapoor is an Indian singer. Kapoor was born and raised in Lucknow, and completed her schooling from Loreto Convent Lucknow. She always aspired to pursue a career in singing, but she married businessman Raj Chandok in 1997 and moved to London, where she gave birth to three children.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.