According to Forbes, rapper Kanye West is officially a billionaire with a total of $1.3 billion. On Friday, Forbes gave the hip hop star the title after West shared his financial records.
Short Read –
- According to Forbes, rapper Kanye West is officially a billionaire.
- On Friday, Forbes gave the hip hop star the title after West shared his financial records.
- Forbes said, ‘West’s team lists $17 million in cash and $35 million in stocks.’
- The final total of $1.3 billion, the magazine said, took into account debts.
- Forbes reported that West insists his worth stands at $3.3 billion.
Full Article –
“Without sufficient documentation on his unusual stake, versus just his word and industry guesstimates, we didn’t call him a billionaire,” O’Malley Greenburg wrote.
The magazine calculated the price of the artist’s belongings, together with West’s Yeezy sneaker collaboration with Adidas, which Forbes estimated introduced him royalties of over $140 million from gross sales last year, properties, belongings, and his G.O.O.D. record label, price no less than $90 million.
The final complete of $1.3 billion, the magazine stated, took into account money owed,”asset illiquidity” and the magazine’s tendency to “have a look at self-appraisals considerably skeptically.”
Forbes reported that West insists his worth stands at $3.3 billion, and he texted the magazine to say: “It is $3.3 billion since nobody at Forbes is aware of how one can count.” However, the figure of $1.3 billion nonetheless places him on a unique checklist.
It additionally sees him worth greater than his sister-in-law, Kylie Jenner, who was dubbed the “youngest-ever self-made billionaire” in 2018.
READ MORE – SINGER HAROLD REID DIES AT AGE 80
Kanye Omari West is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur, and fashion designer.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.