Short Read –
- The Australian singer-songwriter Keith Urban has released his new track called ‘God Whispered Your Name.’
- “I’m actually pretty nervous,” Urban said before introducing “When God Whispered Your Name. Something to do with the Ryman.”
- Urban performed the song at a label luncheon during Nashville’s Country Radio Seminar last week.
- when Urban started to perform “We Were” for the first time, the New Zealand-born star nailed his delivery of “When God Whispered Your Name.”
- Urban hasn’t announced when he will release his next set of tunes, but he does hint it will be in 2020.
Read More:- Wu-Tang Clan & RZA Drops New EP ‘Guided Explorations’ Meditation Songs
Full Article –
The Australian singer-songwriter Keith Urban has released his new track called ‘God Whispered Your Name.’ Stream Here.
“I’m actually pretty nervous,” Urban said before introducing “When God Whispered Your Name. “Something to do with the Ryman. Actually, it might be to do with trying to sing a new song last year, ‘We Were,’ and it taking, like, four attempts.”
Keith Urban – God Whispered Your Name
“It’s just whatever that mix is that I do of things,” Urban told Rolling Stone. “I don’t really think of it in terms of … I couldn’t really label that. It’s a broad mix of songs, genres, styles. There’s guitar stuff in there. There’s lots of everything in there. A bit of everything.”
Urban also teased that he will have a few guest artists joining him on the project as well.
Read More:- Watch To Taylor Swift ‘The Man’ Official Video
Keith Lionel Urban AO is a New Zealand-Australian singer, songwriter and record producer well known for his work in country music. In 1991, he released a self-titled debut album and charted four singles in Australia before moving to the United States the following year.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.