Short Read –
- BTS’ Korean home label of Big Hit Entertainment announced the launch of ‘Learn Korean With BTS’ series.
- This is a new video series initiative to help people pick up and learn the Korean language.
- The BTS series is all about ‘make it straightforward and enjoyable for world followers who’ve issue having fun with BTS’ music.
- Every video shall be about three minutes and have easy Korean grammar and expressions.
- ‘With the recent popularity of K-pop and other Korean cultural contents, the demand for learning Korean is increasing greatly,’ Big Hit said.
Full Article –
The K-pop boy band BTS visit the “Today” show at Rockefeller Plaza on February 21 in New York City. Where BTS’ Korean home label of Big Hit Entertainment announced the launch of ‘Learn Korean With BTS’ series. This is a new video series initiative to help people pick up and learn the Korean language.
According to a press release, they said, “make it easy and fun for global fans who have difficulty enjoying BTS’ music and contents due to the language barrier.”
Big Hit said that “there are plans to bring more education-based content and expand this venture to other artists under the Big Hit label family that includes fellow boy band Tomorrow X Together, girl group GFriend and more acts on their way soon.”
“With the recent popularity of K-pop and other Korean cultural contents, the demand for learning Korean is increasing greatly,” Big Hit added in a statement. “We are planning Korean education contents to improve our accessibility. We hope that through learning Korean, global fans will be able to deeply empathize with the music of artists and enjoy a wide range of contents.”
The first three episodes being released at 2:00 PM KST (1:00 AM EST) on March 24 with episodes airing a total of 30 times. After that, one episode will be released every Monday at 9:00 PM KST.
All the contents are available for free for anyone who signs up on Weverse, the fan-community app created by Big Hit Entertainment that boasts more than 3.8 million BTS fans taking part in the service.
BTS(Bangtan Boys) is a seven-member South Korean boy band formed in Seoul in 2013. The septet co-writes and produces much of their output. Originally a hip hop group, their musical style has evolved to include a wide range of genres.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.