The Rock band My Chemical Romance UK show postponed due to COVID-19. After Eden Sessions announced that it would not be taking place this year.
Short Read –
- The Rock band My Chemical Romance UK show has been postponed due to COVID-19.
- The Eden Sessions announced that it would not be taking place this year.
- Eden told that the summer schedule of shows will not take place this year.
- “working hard to reschedule [the] artists booked for 2020 to play next year,” Edin Sessions states.
- “The Sessions could not go ahead this year,” They added.
Full Article –
The organizers of the Eden Sessions have confirmed that their summer schedule of shows will not take place this year due to the outbreak of coronavirus.
“Organisers have been closely assessing the impacts of the global coronavirus pandemic and decided that to ensure the safety and wellbeing of concert-goers, artists, crews, Eden Sessions staff, and supporting teams, the Sessions could not go ahead this year,” a statement from the Eden Sessions.
“When shows are rescheduled and dates confirmed, the Eden Project will contact all existing ticket holders,” they added. “Original tickets will remain valid for any show that is rescheduled.”
Check out the full article here.
My Chemical Romance UK show postponed
Stay Tune with siachen studios for more latest updates and news.