The American singer-songwriter P!nk said that Coronavirus Was Most Physically And Emotionally Challenge.’
READ MORE –
- The singer P!nk said that Coronavirus Was Most Physically And Emotionally Challenge.’
- Pink & her son had tested positive for the coronavirus in March and have since recovered.
- She added, “Weeks after receiving our test results, my son was still ill and feverish.”
- She continued, “It was a terrifying time, not knowing what might come next.”
- Last month Pink donated £403,000 to the City of Los Angeles COVID-19 Crisis Fund.
FULL ARTICLE –
The American Singer Pink and her son Jameson had tested positive for the coronavirus in March and have since recovered.
“Mother’s Day is this weekend and I have been reflecting on the wonderful, yet challenging gift of time that life in COVID-19 quarantine has meant for me and my children,” she wrote in an essay, on people.com.
“To be a mom, a teacher, a cook, a confidant, and a dream chaser all at once is no small feat. Mamas everywhere, you are doing amazing.”
“Weeks after receiving our test results, my son was still ill and feverish. It was a terrifying time, not knowing what might come next.”
“But our story is not unique; there are mothers all over America, and the world, that are facing this same uncertainty every single day.“Not every family, especially those living on reservations, or in refugee camps, slums, or favelas, are able to practice social distancing.”
Pink(Real Name Alecia Beth Moore) is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, actress, record producer, spokesperson, and model. She was originally a member of the girl group Choice. In 1995, LaFace Records saw potential in P!nk and offered her a solo recording contract.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.