During the live Instagram session with Bollywood Hungama, one viewer asks the question to Raftaar about collaborating with Badshah and Raftaar breaks the silence on this topic and opens up with his true opinion on collaborating with Badshah.
Short Read –
- Raftaar joins the live Instagram session with Bollywood Hungama.
- Raftaar answers all the questions which are asked by his fans, during the live stream.
- Raftaar talks about the current Diss Culture in the Indian Hip-Hop scene.
- He opens up with his true opinion on collaborating with Badshah.
- Both Raftaar and Badshah’s fans can’t wait to see them together on a one single music video.
Full Article –
Also Read – TOP 10 BEST RAPPERS IN INDIA 2020
Both Raftaar and Badshah started the struggle in the music industry at the quit nearly the same time. Both have their own separate fan base due to their unique taste of sound which is different from each other.
Both Raftaar and Badshah are the biggest name in the music industry nowadays. That’s why their fans want to see both of their favorite artists in one video or want to listen to the track where they both work as a duo.
Raftaar says, “Our brotherhood goes way back and we’ve started our struggle together. He was here before me and I joined him in later on, so from there till here, we both have shared the journey to a great extent. So much so, that we both spent time together on a daily basis, he used to live close to my house. So to make a song with him, there has to be a topic that adds to our history. It should be massive when Raftaar and Badshah collaborate, so we’re still waiting for that one song. Our friendship is the same, we usually share each other’s music and are constantly in touch with each other but when it comes to collaborating, we’re hesitating because we don’t want to disappoint people.”
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.