Short Read –
- In a recent interview, Gomez said that her first kiss with Dylan Sprouse was “one of the worse days” of her life.
- The first kiss is always special. But singer-actress Selena Gomez would beg to differ.
- The two kissed on camera for the Disney Channel show ‘The Suite Life of Zack and Cody’way back in 2006.
- It was the first time Gomez had been kissed.
- Gomez revealed, at the time she had a big crush on Dylan`s twin brother Cole, which left her disheartened.
Full Article –
In a recent interview, Gomez joked that her first kiss with fellow Disney star Dylan Sprouse was “one of the worse days” of her life.
The 2 kissed on digicam for the Disney Channel present ‘The Suite Lifetime of Zack and Cody’approach again in 2006. It was the primary time Gomez had been kissed.
Gomez revealed, on the time she had an enormous crush on Dylan`s twin brother Cole, which left her disheartened.
“I thought we were going to be together,” Gomez said on ‘The Kelly Clarkson Show’ of the “Riverdale” star Cole, now 27.
Gomez, who hadn`t yet started appearing on her own Disney show ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’, played Gwen, a classmate who had to lock lips with one of the leads in the school play.
Talking to Clarkson, Gomez recalled, “I guest-starred on the show but I kissed his brother and didn`t get to kiss Cole. It was my first kiss.”
Clarkson asked her to clarify whether it was her first-ever kiss or just her first kiss on camera. To which, Gomez replied, “On camera! It was one of the worst days of my life.”
Meanwhile, Gomez previously claimed she “can`t be unauthentic”. The star insisted she couldn`t write a song that didn`t connect with her real-life self.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.