Short Read –
- The American singer-songwriter Jimmy Buffett has rescheduled his April & May concert.
- Jimmy shared a post on Twitter on Tuesday, with the caption ‘Jimmy Buffett April & May Show Rescheduled.’
- Jimmy Buffett is holding off on plans to visit South Carolina in April.
- The concert will take place on June 11 in the wake of the pandemic.
- Already purchased tickets will be honored for the rescheduled June date.
Full Article –
The American singer-songwriter Jimmy Buffett has rescheduled his April & May concert. He shared a post on Twitter on Tuesday, with the caption ‘Jimmy Buffett April & May Show Rescheduled.’
“Our Spring tour will now have to wait until Summer to roll,” Buffett said in a press release. “We have worked hand in hand with Live Nation to make the best out of a challenging situation. For now, it’s time to stay at the dock and wait this storm out.”
“Be safe and patient. Breathe in, breathe out and hopefully we will all move on soon. Keep those fins up and in a safe place for now. We will see you in a few months.”
Jimmy Buffett’s “Escape to Margaritaville” touring musical is still planned to stop April 21 at the Charleston Gaillard Center.
Read More – Katy Perry’s ‘Dark Horse’ Copyright Lawsuit
James William Buffett is an American singer, songwriter, musician, author, actor, and businessman. He is best known for his music, which often portrays an “island escapism” lifestyle. Together with his Coral Reefer Band, Buffett has recorded hit songs including “Margaritaville” and “Come Monday”.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.