Short Read –
- The music stream platform SoundCloud announced $15m worth of initiatives to support artists during COVID-19.
- Soundcloud added direct “fan-support” buttons on profile, as links to Bandcamp, Patreon, Kickstarter, and even PayPal.
- CEO Kerry Trainor said “A Plan worth $15 million to support creators during the shutdown.”
- SoundCloud is also launching a new distribution service called Repost.
- You can apply for the application by clicking here.
Full Article –
The music stream platform SoundCloud announced $15m worth of initiatives to support artists during COVID-19. SoundCloud CEO Kerry Trainor announced a plan worth $15 million to support creators during the shutdown, as well as initiatives designed to bolster their careers long-term.
SoundCloud Reveals $15M Initiatives To Support Artists
There’s additionally $5m in free “promotional support”, which includes utilizing the hashtag #GetMorePlays and SoundCloud’s editorial team will select 5 artists per week to feature with promo.
SoundCloud is also launching a brand new distribution service known as Repost that spreads your music throughout Apple Music, TikTok, Instagram and extra and means that you can monetise your streams. SoundCloud may also offer up a $10m accelerator fund for artists who use Repost through a brand new initiative Report Choose. You can apply here.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.