Short Read –
- The American singer Taylor Swift wins the best solo act award in the world at the NME awards 2020. Check out the full video below.
- Taylor Swift said while receiving the award : ‘I am honoured and I am very excited about this. I want to say hello and thank you to all of the artists.’
- Taylor Swift last took home an NME award in 2016 This year, she accepted her trophy from Robyn, who was honored as songwriter of the decade.
- The NME Awards celebrates the best of the last 12 months in music.
- “This is like the craziest award show I have ever been to …” Watch Taylor Swift’s full acceptance speech for Best Solo Act In The World at the NME Awards 2020.
Full Article –
Taylor Swift wins Best Solo Act In The World at the NME Awards 2020
The American singer Taylor Swift wins the best solo act award in the world at the NME awards 2020.
Taylor Swift said while receiving the award : “I am honoured and I am very excited about this. I want to say hello and thank you to all of the artists that are here tonight, I am such a fan of all of you. I am inspired by all of you.”
Swift addressed the crowd with a energetic joke. “This is my first time at the NME Awards and I just feel like everyone here is so shy, so reserved. It’s like, ‘Are you guys going to have any fun tonight? Are you going to come out of your shells, at all?’ Oh, wait — no, this is like the craziest awards show I have ever been to, and I love it so much.”
The 1975 won two awards, British band and an honorary award for innovation. Courtney Love also received the honorary Icon award.
Taylor Alison Swift is an American singer-songwriter. She is known for narrative songs about her personal life, which have received widespread media coverage. At age 14, Swift became the youngest artist signed by the Sony/ATV Music publishing house and, at 15, she signed her first record deal.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.