The Dutch DJ TIËSTO has dropped his sixth studio album named ‘The London Sessions.’
SHORT READ –
- TIËSTO has dropped his sixth studio album named ‘The London Sessions.’
- The London Sessions is a collection of house tracks inspired by and recorded in London.
- The album also features superstar collaborations with Snoop Dogg and Post Malone.
- Tiësto says, “I have been really inspired by the music coming out of London.
- Download & Stream ‘The London Sessions’ album by clicking here.
FULL ARTICLE –
The album features superstar collaborations with Snoop Dogg on “On My California” and Post Malone on the worldwide hit “Jackie Chan.
The London Sessions is a set of house tracks impressed by and recorded in London. For the venture, Tiësto worked with one of the best and brightest within the London music scene, together with Becky Hill, KAMILLE, Mabel, Violet Skies, Rita Ora, and extra.
Tiësto says about his album, “I have been really inspired by the music coming out of London and the scene there. London has always been a great place for me to discover new music and artists to get inspired by.”
“Working with these incredible artists and making the music while in the great city of London was such an awesome experience and I am excited to show you the recorded momentum,” he added.
“We had gone through those weeks in London. All the ideas from the London sessions album started here in London at SARM Studios.”
TIËSTO Drops Sixth Studio Album ‘THE LONDON SESSIONS’
Tiësto(Real Name Tijs Michiel Verwest OON) is a Dutch DJ and record producer from Breda. He was named “the Greatest DJ of All Time” by Mix magazine in a poll voted by the fans. In 2013, he was voted by DJ Mag readers as the “best DJ of the last 20 years.”
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.