Short Read –
- The music festival Ultra Miami has canceled due to coronavirus fear.
- The cancelation will be the first time in the festival’s 21-year history that it will not go on as planned.
- It was originally supposed to happen from March 20-22 at the city’s Bayfront Park.
- The artists Subtronics, The Chainsmokers, Marshmello, Martin Garrix, and more were all to perform their.
- The decision to cancel was made in Wed, meeting between Miami’s elected leaders and Ultra organizers, the Miami Herald reported.
Full Article –
The popular music festival Ultra Miami 2020 has been canceled due to coronavirus fear. The decision is to cancel was made in a Wednesday meeting between Miami’s elected leaders and Ultra organizers, the Miami Herald reported.
Accordance with the report, “City officials have yet to announce details of the change because attorneys are ironing out the legal issues tied to the decision, including the length of the delay”
This will be the first time since the festival’s inception in 1999 that it will not go on as planned. The lineup included many of the festival’s heaviest hitters Subtronics, Kayzo, Fisher, Charlotte de Witte, The Chainsmokers, Marshmello, Martin Garrix, and more were all scheduled to perform.
“We’re working on a plan with them, and I’ll formally announce it on Friday,” City Manager Art Noriega told, “The devil’s in the details. I haven’t seen the actual draft of the agreement.”
Stay Tune With Us For More Latest Updates And News