Short Read –
- The American rapper Cardi B is freaking out about the Coronavirus outbreak.
- The rapper shared a video on Instagram about trending issues on social media.
- ‘Let me tell y’all motherf***ers something, I don’t know what this coronavirus is about,’ said Cardi B.
- “I’m a little scared. S*** got me panicking…a lot of you think it’s a joke like I was thinking, right?” she added.
- She admitted that she did not take the situation seriously initially, she now understands the severity and is scared.
Full Article –
The American rapper Cardi B is freaking out about the Coronavirus outbreak. The rapper shared a video on Instagram about trending issues on social media.
“Government, let me tell y’all something, I don’t know what the f*** this coronavirus is about, I don’t understand how that s*** was from Wuhan, China…I ain’t gonna front, a b**** is scared. I’m a little scared. S*** got me panicking…a lot of you think it’s a joke, like I was thinking, right?” she said in the clip.
She added, “A lot of s*** comes from China. If you’re wondering why your weave or your fashion packages haven’t arrived,” yep, that’s a coronavirus,”
According to a report by WHO, globally, more than 4,000 people have died from the coronavirus and over 113,000 cases have been confirmed. About 64,000 people have recovered from the disease around the world, Al Jazeera reported.
Cardi B(Real Name Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar) is an American rapper, songwriter, television personality and actress. Born in Manhattan and raised in The Bronx, New York City, she became an internet celebrity after several of her posts and videos became viral on Vine and Instagram.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.