Read Short –
- The musical artists Wu-Tang Clan & RZA has dropped new EP called ‘Guided Explorations’ meditation songs.
- The EP ‘Guided Explorations’ features 6 songs, like Intro, Kill The Noise, Fan Your Flames, Bite Or Stop Barking, If Not You & Making Moves.
- The Wu-Tang Clan & RZA collaborated together after a long time and produced this EP, They all song are related to meditation songs.
- The Wu-Tang leader goes deep as he discourages distraction and negative thoughts, explaining how “competitive pressure can stagnate you.”
- Stream the EP ‘Guided Explorations’ by clicking here : wutangclan.net/2020/02/26/guided-explorations/
Must Read:- Top 30 Best Motivational Hindi Songs
Full Article –
The musical artists Wu-Tang Clan & RZA has dropped new EP called ‘Guided Explorations‘ meditation songs.
Wu-Tang Clan & RZA ‘Guided Explorations’ Meditation Songs
Wu-Tang Clan & RZA ‘Guided Explorations’ is OUT NOW! Like this track? Download or add it to your favourite Spotify/Apple Music playlist by clicking HERE: wutangclan.net/2020/02/26/guided-explorations/
The five-track project was produced in collaboration with TAZO Tea and hears RZA instruct listeners to find a “chill environment” before finding spiritual peace.
Wu-Tang Clan said:- “Creativity lives within all of us, we just have to find a way to unlock it. Join @RZA as he takes you on five Guided Explorations to unlock the inner creative within you. Dim the lights, close the.”
Read More:- Rapper B.I Tests Negative For Illegal Drugs
RZA(Read Name Robert Fitzgerald Diggs) is an American rapper, record producer, musician, actor, and director. He is the de facto leader of the Wu-Tang Clan. He has produced almost all of Wu-Tang Clan’s albums, as well as many Wu-Tang solo and affiliate projects.
Wu-Tang Clan is an American hip hop group formed in the New York City borough of Staten Island in 1992, originally composed of rapper-producer RZA and rappers GZA, Ol’ Dirty Bastard, Method Man, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Inspectah Deck, U-God and Masta Killa.
Stay Tune With Us For More Latest Updates And News