In the year 1982, World Music Day was first celebrated in France with free live music played on the streets, shops, and roads to the mountain tops. Around 120 countries in the world celebrate this incredible day every year. When you scroll up you will see the list of songs you Must Listen To Music On World Music Day 2021
Music is the art of adapting sounds in time to produce a composition via the features of tune, harmony, rhythm, and pitch. It is one of the global cultural features of all human communities. Music is performed with a huge range of musical instruments and vocal tactics ranging from singing to rapping, there are solely instrumental pieces, solely vocal pieces and pieces that mix singing and instruments.
MUST READ – Best Music Documentaries All The Time
Significance Of World Music Day 2021
Music is the significance of everyday life. It may relieve someone’s mood quickly via its emotions/sentiments. The beauty of it lies in every feasible emotion that we experience in life. Someone thinks about music as a release from the pain of life by minimizing stress. This day has also helped many traditional music styles to come into the limelight.
History of World Music Day 2021
On June 21st, World Music Day[Fête de la Musique] is celebrated across the globe every year. In the year 1982, it was first celebrated in France with free live music played on the streets, shops, and roads to the mountain tops. The Minister of Art and Culture, Jack Lange, gave this festival a green light, along with a renowned French composer named Maurice Fleuret.
Quotes on World Music Day 2021:
- “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.” Bob Marley
- “Music is like a dream. One that I cannot hear. “Ludwig van Beethoven
- “If music is the food of love, play on.” William Shakespeare
- “Music is powerful. As people listen to it, they can be affected. They respond.” Ray Charles
- “Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything. ” Plato
- “Without music, life would be a mistake.” Friedrich Nietzsche
- “I think music in itself is healing. It’s an explosive expression of humanity. It’s something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we’re from, everyone loves music.” Billy Joel
Must Listen To These Music On World Music Day 2021: